4 cups cocoa pebbles cereal
1 cup gluten free flour
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp light corn syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
1 pkg semisweet chocolate chips
sprinkle of coarse sea salt
1. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, combine warm, melted butter, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. In a separate bowl, mix cereal and flour, add to peanut butter mixture one cup at a time until evenly mixed.
4. Heat chocolate chips in a glass dish in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, adding oil if needed, until smooth.
5. Using your hands, press mixture into small balls and drop into melted chocolate, turning with two forks until coated. 6. Place each ball on parchment paper, sprinkle with sea salt while chocolate is still soft.
... Just don't casually leave one sitting on a plate on the floor while you're drinking boozy eggnog with the intention of wrapping Christmas gifts but you get distracted skyping with your parents and your husband opens the door and lets the beasts in and said delicious chocolate ball is devoured instantly.
No animals were harmed.